Followers

Thursday 23 February 2017

#119 Male colours

Wow, so many beautiful entries in the latest challenge! Love truly is all around! 💖
Thank you all for joining us here at TTPH!

Appr. 30 cm of snow has come down the last two days, and I love it! Not the shuffeling part (but it makes a great workout!), but I love how the landscape changes.
I’m happy to announce the arrival of a new DT! Her name is Solveig (Sollan), lives in Sweden and and  makes some great projects! Welcome to the team!

↓For Winner/Top 3 scroll down↓

#119 Male Colors
Yes that’s right! Male colours! In my head that’s any color except pink (a little hint of pink is ok though).

Here is what TTPH DT came up with;







*****

DT Mia had the difficult task to pick Winner and Top 3 from
#118 Valentine/ Love

Winner


Congrats on the win! Please grab your Winner badge from the sidebar💖

Top 3




Congrats ladies! Awesome projects from all of you! Please grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar💖

*** *** *** ***
Remember theme for the new challenge



4 comments:

  1. Many thanks for choosing me as top3 and congrats to everyone else- I am so honored and proud to put the badge on my blog! Big hugs and off to enter next challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card as your winner, I'm so pleased! Congrats also to the top 3.
    Crafty Hugs,
    Wendy aka Papersniffer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card top3. Congratulations everybody. Grt Jose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice DT projects - thanks for sharing!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

We value your comments and input and thank you for taking the time to comment